Beyond long lasting.
Tria heart valves are investigational and not available for sale.
Key advantages of Tria Heart valves
- Combines LifePolymer™—an advanced biopolymer—and a patented design to develop long-lasting heart valves without using animal tissue
- Developed to replace diseased heart valves via transcatheter or surgical delivery
- Designed to reduce or eliminate the need for a lifetime of anticoagulant drugs, including their risks and side effects
- Engineered to optimize hemodynamics and effective orifice areas
- Robotically manufactured for a high level of precision
A Material Difference
- Formulated for enhanced durability
- Thin leaflet material applicable to low TAVR profile
- Resistant to calcification and pannus formation
- No animal supply or potential BSE contamination issues1
- Robotic manufacturing for high volume/low overhead production
CHRONIC SHEEP STUDY
DESIGNED TO LAST A LIFETIME
- FEA designed – tailored to unique stresses of aortic and mitral positions
- TAVR valve designed to reduce profile without compromising durability
- Designed to optimize EOA and hemodynamics
- Engineered to resist leaflet damage propagation
AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING – A PARADIGM SHIFT
- Computer controlled, high volume manufacturing process increases output and decreases labor requirements
- Robotically assisted manufacturing process provides high quality precision
- High volume capacity and reduced labor needs result in lower per valve cost
Foldax, Inc. is taking the lead in the development of heart valves with the goal of improving hemodynamic performance similar to natural human valves. Driven by a passion to help patients, we collaborate with leading clinicians and researchers to design and manufacture heart valves intended to provide sustainable quality of life improvement for people with aortic, mitral or tricuspid valve disease.
For more information on current clinical investigations, please go to ClinicalTrials.gov.