Beyond long lasting.
Tria heart valves are investigational devices that are not available for sale.
Key advantages of Tria Heart valves
- Combines LifePolymer™—an advanced biopolymer material—and a patented design that makes it possible to develop long-lasting heart valves, without any animal tissue
- Developed to replace diseased aortic, mitral, and tricuspid valves
- Designed to reduce or eliminate the need for a lifetime of anticoagulant drugs, including their risks and side effects
- Provides a larger orifice area than conventional hand-stitched valves, intended to create hemodynamics and blood flow similar to natural human heart valves
- Capable of being used in transcatheter or surgical applications
- Robotically manufactured to provide the highest level of quality and precision, while eliminating the variability of human production
Foldax, Inc. is the leader in the development of biopolymeric heart valves with the goal of improving hemodynamic performance similar to natural human valves. Driven by a passion to help patients, we collaborate with leading clinicians and researchers to design and manufacture heart valves intended to provide sustainable quality of life improvement for people with aortic, mitral or tricuspid valve disease.